Teen/Adult May/June In-House Footwork, Conditioning, Bouting
To use your March/April credit for this event, click on "invoice me" when you register.
Teen/Adult FCB Section 1 – Thursday 6:15-8:15pm.
$50 Must be currently enrolled in another class. Meets 5/6 through 6/24.
For the past year, understanding the importance of fencing more than once per week, we have offered an on-line option to help our fencers stay in shape and improve footwork and technical/tactical skills within the constraints imposed on us by the pandemic.
With the discontinuation of our on-line classes, we will offer an in-house option on Thursday nights. The session will consist of warm-ups, agility exercises, strength and fitness exercises, and footwork (30-45 minutes). The remainder of the session will be devoted to bouting.
Initial enrollment will be limited to twelve fencers. Depending on demand, we may offer a second night on Tuesdays, or if COVID conditions continue to improve, increase enrollment.
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...
Special Covid Specific Considerations
- Class size is limited so pre-registration is required.
- Please familiarize yourself with Worcester Fencing's Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Please familiarize yourself with the symptoms of Covid-19 and self-monitor before attending class.
- Do not register for this class if you have experienced any Covid symptoms in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Do not register for this class if the fencer, or members of the fencer's household, are not following CDC and Massachusetts guidelines for wearing masks and social distancing while in public.
- Do not register for this class if you are subject to MA quarantine rules for travelers returning to Massachusetts.
- We will be checking temperatures at the door.