Teen/Adult Epee November/December 2021
Level 3 - WFC membership required
Our advanced level class for experienced epee fencers who are serious about improving their fencing skills. Coach's permission required.
Wednesday 6:30-8 $225 - meets 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 12/5, 12/8, 12/15
NO CLASS 11/24, WEDNESDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING
Saturday 11:30-1pm $225 - meets 10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4, 12/11,12/18
NO CLASS 11/27, THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
Wednesday AND Saturday $250
- Face masks are required for all fencers and spectators at this time.
- One parent spectator only for minor-age fencers
- Proper fencing attire is expected, including fencing pants.
- Fencers are asked to provide their own mask and glove. We will continue to provide other equipment if necessary. (See our equipment policy for information about special offers when you purchase equipment from us.)
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class. Fencers in this class should purchase a competitive membership. US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...