Teen/Adult FOIL Skills August
Cost: $175 This class meets for an hour and a half. Foil Only.
Due to summer schedule this class will meet in August only.
Monday 6-7:30pm meets 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22 & 8/29
Get moving and practice your fencing skills! More advanced techniques and tactics will be covered and this class will also give you an opportunity to fence with your peers. For experienced foil fencers age 13+
- Face masks are not required at this time, but are encouraged for those who are unvaccinnated, have close contact with someone at higher risk from COVID, or who will be competing in sanctioned events.
- One parent spectator only for minor-age fencers
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- Students are asked to provide their own fencing mask and glove. (See our equipment policy for information about special offers when you purchase your mask from us.)
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class ($10/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...