Teen/Adult Learn to January/February 2022
Our entry level class -- learn the basic attacks and defense of modern fencing! This class is for new and continuing fencers age 13+
Tuesday 6-7:00pm meets 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15
Saturday 11:30-12:30am meets 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19
- Face masks are required for all fencers and spectators at this time.
- No spectators except one spectator for minor-age fencers.
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- First-time students will receive a free fencing glove (one time only). All other necessary equipment will be provided.
- Returning students are asked to provide their own fencing mask. (See our equipment policy for information about special offers when you purchase your mask from us.)
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class ($10/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...