Worcester Fencing Club Policies
Please become familiar with these policies prior to registering for a class or purchasing a season pass for open fencing. Thank you.
- Fencers and spectators must comply with all special rules and procedures instituted in response to COVID 19.
- Full payment for classes is due by the first day of class.
- US Fencing Membership is required for everyone using the facility, as is a signed, completed copy of our enrollment form.
- Sportsmanlike behavior is required of everyone using the facility, including fencers, students, coaches, parents, and spectators.
- There are no refunds or credit for missed classes, but students are welcome to use one of our regularly scheduled classes as a make-up.
- There are no refunds or transfers of season passes.
- Fencers are expected to treat the facility and equipment with respect, and to return all equipment used to its proper place before departing.
- Mask, jacket, underarm protector, glove and long pants are required when doing bladework.
- Worcester Fencing reserves the right to make, display and/or publish individual photographs.
- Worcester Fencing is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuable items at home and remember to take your belongings with you when you leave.
- Open Fencing participants must be USFA members and have some prior fencing experience. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not park in front of loading docks or garage doors, or in spaces marked for other tenants (including those marked "visitor". There is additional parking available in the lot across the street.